HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Sun 19 Jun 2016, 13:57

Greetings, and welcome to the first day of your first life!

Your genetic line has been selected for possible inclusion in a Force Sensitive Stormtrooper project! †Congratulations.

Character generation information:

Races Allowed: Humans, near humans, and human or near human mandalorians.

Core Careers: Any. †If non force sensitive career, MUST take Force Sensitive Exile/Emergent. †Must take Recruit at some point.

Must take Duties and Morality.

Character generation XP: as normal. †Don't take money at chargen.

150 XP bonus xp to be spent after character generation. †This xp -cannot- be spent on Force Powers or Force Talents. †If you haven't taken Recruit yet, you must take Recruit at this point.
Addendum: if you pick a combat career/talent tree as your initial tree from AoR or EotE, you are not required to take recruit with gm permission.

Chargen XP -can- be spent on force powers and talents.

Starting money: NONE.

Game Style: Psychological/Horror combat focus.

Last edited by FallenDruid on Sun 19 Jun 2016, 22:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenlOl
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Sun 19 Jun 2016, 21:55

I'm not Familiar with the Recruit Skill tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Sun 19 Jun 2016, 22:19

it's in Age of Rebellion.

Addendum: if you pick a combat career/talent tree as your initial tree from AoR or EotE, you are not required to take recruit with gm permission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Tue 21 Jun 2016, 18:34

Character: SC-187 "Kilgore"
Species: Human
Career: Soldier
Specialization: Commando, Force Exile

Genetic Report:
"The SC genetic line is designed to be a one man army. Knowledgeable in all forms of war, able to lead troops through action or break the enemy from where they least expect it. Terrain, obstacles, enemies, and reinforcements are all irrelevant in front of the SC's skills. Enhanced with the Force, a fully matured SC will be unstoppable."

Subject Report:
"SC-187 has the potential to be the model commando. With the required physical skills to overcome even difficulties he has never encountered and an avid student of war, 187 lives and breathes for war. Willing to risk his own life for his comrades but no concept of where his own limits lie he continues to grow without limit. Whether this is what it will take to pass our training, or whether he will break upon hitting the wall we have placed remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenman1147
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Wed 22 Jun 2016, 15:39

Character: HH-289 "Rainer"
Career: Consular
Specialization: Healer, Recruit

Genetic Report:
"The HH line, while a capable soldier, is designed to be a field medic. Given an education in both history and medicine, HH's main goal is success both before and after battle, though he can aid his team during battle with precise blaster fire."

Subject Report:
"HH-289 is intelligent, but has a lack of physical ability. While this could be overcome with extensive training, it is currently unknown if the subject will ever be brought up to the physical standards of our program. However, he does train and study to an extent that he may just have a chance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenlOl
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Fri 24 Jun 2016, 10:57

How about a Faleen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Fri 24 Jun 2016, 19:11

Doesn't seem like a very human looking race. We are cloned Imperial Stormtroopers not just mercs or gang members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Sat 25 Jun 2016, 00:15

GreenlOl wrote:
How about a Faleen?

Sorry about the delay in response here, for some reason i wasn't alerted to new messages.

The falleen are a suspect race, distrusted specifically by the Moff of their sector. Additionally, being rather frail creatures, they are wholly unsuited to life as a stormtrooper.

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenman1147
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Thu 30 Jun 2016, 23:04

Just going to pop in and say that I'm waiting for GreenlOl to post his next turn in the training section. He posted promptly for the first few days, and then it dropped off. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenlOl
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Sat 02 Jul 2016, 13:52

Durring Our "Force Studies" and "Combat Training" id like to study Temple Guard Lightsaber Pikes and Shotos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenman1147
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Wed 06 Jul 2016, 15:35

What kind of information are we getting on the Force, if any? Would specifically like to know things like history of Force users, and the lore connected with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Tue 19 Jul 2016, 23:01

Character: TK-1119 "Appo"
Career: Soldier
Specialization: Commando, Protector (From Guardian Career)

Genetic Report:
"The TK-series is designed as an experimental infusion of traits from a Force-sensitive subject, a Carida Military Academy alumni test subject, as well as some threads of genetics from the old Fett bloodline, with the hope of creating a clone that would eventually serve as replacements for the leftover clones within the Stormtrooper Corps. Emphasis was place on physical ability, proficiency in marksmanship and close combat, adaptability, and the teamwork and leadership capability to enhance the abilities of combined units. Emphasis could then be placed on more specific areas once a subject has been implanted within the squad level."

Subject Report:
"TK-1119 has proven to be an...interesting case. Tests for the most part have proven that he seems to prefer using the Force passively rather than as an active part of his capabilities, and takes well to following a more structured, conventional style of training similar to how standard stormtroopers are currently trained. While not particularly exceptional in combat, he is skilled enough to perform adequately with more elite combat units, and has received training with snowtrooper and scout trooper units to expand his repetoire of tactics, though the need to create 'accidents' to get him back into the lab proved challenging. However, the use of an ignorant scout trooper on a bike and an AT-AT leg moving a few meters too far proved adequate to our uses.

He has taken quite an interest in reviewing old battles, particularly within the Clone Wars and during the early years of the Galactic Empire, placing a particular interest in a Commander Appo of the 501st Legion, hence his nickname. Ironic how his idol was promoted due to Jedi slaying his superiors and his fate decapitation while apprehending a Jedi on the planet Kashyyyk.

While worrisome that his loyalty to the Stormtrooper Corps may surpass his loyalty to the chain of command, he has proven to have positive leadership capabilities, having succeeded in three training exercises with his squad. Unfortunately the last one cost him his team after preliminary reports decided his three squad mates were not significantly more powerful than standard stormtroopers, and their genetic lines were erased after their latest deaths on the obstacle course.

Currently his mental state is being assessed, and in the meantime he will be reassigned to another test unit in order to maintain his mental stability through social interactions with others in similar circumstances to himself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Fri 22 Jul 2016, 23:39

character: USSR-E (Universal Sentinel Shadow Recruit - Experimental)
species: Human
career: Sentinel
specialization: Shadow, Recruit

Begin Transmission-

To: **redacted
Date: *redacted
Subject: Trial unit line

After observing the superior Delta squad and the hap hazard Iota squad the empire decided to design an infiltration/espionage unit to handle public relations and intelligence gathering. We have decided to place the experimental unit in Iota squad under the reasoning that if it can handle the internal strife and conflict within the unit it can handle the rigors of Delta squad, at which point we will do further analysis of the experimental units effectiveness.

-End Transmission
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Fri 22 Jul 2016, 23:43

Does it have an appearance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Sat 23 Jul 2016, 00:14

Character creation took a little longer than expected. Trying to get him in the story somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Sat 23 Jul 2016, 00:16

Gotcha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Mon 25 Jul 2016, 21:46

Bio update:

Kilgore is stronger and more durable than when he was first awakened. Barring the odd moment of clumsiness, physical obstacles are no longer a hindrance. His mental fortitude has strengthened, partly from overcoming challenges and partly from dealing with unstable squad mates. His combat skills have increased a moderate amount, and he can now wield a lightsaber.

However, his athletic ability has far outpaced that of his comrades. Kilgore has noticed he cannot rely on his comrades the same way they can rely on him. A drawback of aiming to be the best he did not realize at first.

Now Kilgore has to decide whether to focus on skills that will allow him to operate by himself or on ways he can directly benefit his allies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   Fri 16 Sep 2016, 21:42

39's new character

Jack-Jacks Bio
(As told told Jack-Jack)
So you want to know my history huh. Iíll tell you! Itís simple see I was on a job to remove a high ranking imperial official because he had done something to someone or other. I didnít care all that mattered was the hefty price he had on his head. Iíd gotten away clean to, or so Iíd thought. Those damn imperial dogs picked me up about a week later took my babies and put me in a black room for a week. Finally those bastards came to deal they said theyíd been watching said official for awhile. Said they had suspected him of helping the rebellion some how like I cared. Anyways they said they could lock me up for life for killing an imperial official but seeing as Iíd done them a favor theyíd be willing to cut me some slack if I agreed to work for them so of course with no other option available without my babies I was as good as dead if I didnít agree. So I said sure Iíd work for them and because I figure I did do them a favor I might get one out a them but I had to phrase it right make them think I owed them even more. So I says to these bastards hey I could be even more useful in the field to you if I could move freely with out being hassled about my guns so if I could get something says Iím legally allowed to use them so long as Iím on imperial business. They gave my guns back and kicked me loose havenít heard from them since. Now tell me who the hell are you and what you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio   

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Shadow Troopers Info, OOC, and Bio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1