Resilience Check #2: 3eA+1eB+4eD 3 successes, 2 threat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sat 20 Aug 2016, 10:19

As soon as we get within comlink range.
"Appo, start cooking whatever you've got. Rainer and I are incoming after a three day march and we need food ASAP."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenlOl
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sat 20 Aug 2016, 10:44

wanting to prove himself in a survival situation, Sleven offers to keep watch in the night, waiting till 3-9 is good and asleep, he sneaks off into the forest to find his lightsaber and other equipment.

(Any checks or anything I should do?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sat 20 Aug 2016, 22:37

Appo catches the communication and say's "On it, roasted beast stew coming right up."

Stepping away from his post he proceeds to take out his vibroknife and start cutting a chunk off one of the dead fauna hanging on the wall, knowing he would have alot of guys to feed alot of food to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sat 03 Sep 2016, 22:02

Appo grumbled under his breath as he was forced to take a seat on the shuttle, restrictor cuffs on his wrists, ankles, and also connected to the back of his seat, putting the stormtrooper in a very uncomfortable position as he turned to look at the trooper across from him and spat out "Doesn't really matter what we do, we always end up getting all the shit, Rainer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenman1147
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sun 04 Sep 2016, 04:17

"While we do get what seems to be more then our fair share, we don't get all of it. Numbers was in fairly bad shape for a while on that planet. I just hope that we can settle this with Kilgore in a way that doesn't get us killed.... Again. I have to say, with what was happening in the facility when we left, I doubt we will be able to keep cheating death."

Rainer sits in his chair straight. Before now, he could always be sure of going back to the facility, and being assigned another mission, even if that "mission" was to run the obstacle course again. Now, nothing was set, many of his absolutes seemed shattered. Though not sure why, he did want to do one thing: see Kilgore again. He thinks that he might find the reason during the long trip to the jungle planet.

Suddenly remembering something, Rainer asks on private helmet coms "Appo, You fell quickly to Sleven's blows. Do you want to know what happened after you fell unconscious?"

-Rainer

Last edited by Greenman1147 on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 04:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sun 04 Sep 2016, 09:36

Another trooper stands in front of them. "Alright, your boy SR-538 resisted beng locked down and was decommissioned. Emperor help his soul now." The trooper glances back at the facility they're fleeing from, shakes their head, and returns to Appo and Rainer. "We are inclined to believe he was attempting to foment discord...but I still want to know what in the name of the Emperor is going on. Talk to me."

This trooper appears to be a techsergeant, much of the gear is tools, and though the standard combat load is still carried, much of it has non-standard modifications.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Mon 05 Sep 2016, 00:22

Appo waited until the trooper in front of him was done talking, and still on the private comms, told Rainer "Fill me in while we explain to this guy what's going on."

Looking up at the trooper and looking him over systematically, Appo tried to sound as polite as possible as he said "Sergeant, with all due respect, I'm somewhat thankful Five-Three-Eight was decommissioned. He was too much trouble considering his independent and anti-authoritative streak was starting to become an issue. My best assumption was that due to the past few missions being less than successful and our team's cooperation capabilities were spiraling out of control, he wanted to clean up any loose ends in order to maintain credibility and work his way up the chain of command, for what reason only the Emperor knows."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenman1147
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Mon 05 Sep 2016, 03:49

Hoping that Appo will be able to convince the Tech Sergeant not to pry too deeply into what had happened, Rainer uses the private coms to tell Appo what happened from his perspective.

"After you went down, some red energy came out of Kilgore, and Sleven tackled it. Under the assumption that the Spirit was still in control, I continued to attack Numbers. I heard the sound of a punch, and when I turned, Sleven was on the ground with Kilgore standing over him. I felt an overwhelming rage towards Kilgore and started to attack him instead. The rage lifted shortly, but not before Kilgore removed my leg with a lightsaber. I saw that Numbers had started running away, and I realized instantly what he had done to me. I made a small attempt to apologize to Kilgore, and started after Numbers. Kilgore seemed to understand what had happened, and took Numbers down before I could reach either of them. Kilgore helped me get to where our equipment had been stored, and demanded that I treat his wounds. The last thing I remember after doing so was the snap hiss of an igniting lightsaber. I can only assume that he killed us all. I suggest that we keep what happened on the planet to ourselves Appo."

Rainer had no intention of telling that story to the other squads on the shuttle. He would rely on Appo to tell them a convincing lie.

-Rainer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Mon 05 Sep 2016, 09:37

"Yes, very nice." The trooper shakes their head. "Talk to me about the kriffing jedi wizard that got in our base and started slaughtering all our guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Thu 08 Sep 2016, 18:29

The trooper snaps their fingers. "Hey, anyone alive in there, laserbrain?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 00:44

Appo looked the trooper in the helmet before saying "I needed some time to...pick what I'm about to say carefully."

Sighing, he said "That wasn't a Jedi on that base. It was a Sith, brought back through some Force-voodoo magic even I can't really wrap my head around. My team encountered it during our field exercise, or more precisely, the trooper the other shuttle decommissioned found it, and was forced to bend to his will. He then proceeded to capture the rest of my team and use us as a form of amusement by having us fight to the death to see who would be the Sith's 'apprentice'. Somehow one of our squad mates managed to force his spirit out of a human host, and that's all I can remember since I was knocked out during that scuffle. How it got from the planet we had our exercise to the base is hard to say, though I'd assume he took over one of my squad mates as a host before taking advantage of being in a minimally secured bacta tank to break out and cause havoc."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 14:27

"Uh-huh."  There's doubt in the trooper's voice.  They turn to face Rainer.  "And you?  What've you got to say about all this poodoo?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenman1147
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 20:44

"I'm not sure what it actually was, but other then that, TK-1119 is telling you all we know."

-Rainer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 21:33

"Tell me again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 22:23

(Was that directed at Appo or Rainer?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 22:36

(Rainer.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenman1147
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sat 10 Sep 2016, 02:03

Faced with a direct question, Rainer decides that he has no option but to tell the truth.

"While we where on a training exercise, we encountered some kind of force which possessed SR-538. It subdued the squad and took us to a strange facility. Once there, it swapped into SC-187 and had us fight each other. Presumably this was to see who was strongest, and to take them as a student. During the fight, SC managed to break free of it's influence but it seemed to possess ST-777. That fight is also when TK was knocked unconscious. SC knocked ST out in a single punch. I had been fighting SR during this and after ST was knocked out, he influenced me into attacking SC. We has a short scuffle in which I was heavily wounded. After SR's influence has worn off, SC and I realized what had happened and SC quickly subdued SR. I tended to SR's wounds and was going to treat the rest of us, but was cut down by a lightsaber and woke up in the facility. I don't know how the being managed to follow us in death, but it appeared to have done just that."

-Rainer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sat 10 Sep 2016, 08:15

"Absolutely kriffing fantastic." The trooper shakes their head, then uncuffs them, freeing them. "Don't do anything stupid...I believe you enough to let you guys go. Not enough to give you your sabers back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdha
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:10

"Not like I used my saber much anyways." Appo told him, checking his E-11 to make sure it was loaded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   Sat 10 Sep 2016, 11:06

His E-11 is not loaded.

"..." The trooper just shakes their head and turns away to head to the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Troopers RP   

Back to top Go down

Shadow Troopers RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10