HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Sat 27 Aug 2016, 22:27

DM: Three-Nine

Days: TBD, when FD feels like crap or are missing plot relevant characters for that game

Chargen: As per standard, 200 xp add'l, 5000 credits.  IF your character is force sensitive, -must- have force rating when character is introduced.  All species allowed, fan based characters must be passed by DM.  Wookiees are considered slaves.

Stuff to know that I totally forgot to add: Era: Undeterminable future era. Republic has fallen.

The Scarlet Dawn has risen and rules the galaxy with a silk-clad iron gauntlet. Also, they're Sithy and the Jedi are considered to be vile.

Last edited by FallenDruid on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 20:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Sat 27 Aug 2016, 23:08

Character Name: DUM-800M, AKA 'Boom,' 'Boomer,' 'Dummy Eight'
Player: FD

Bio:

DUM-800M was the 'personal secretary' and attache of the Grey Jedi known as Airan Ironstride, a Knight active during the Galactic War and the Eternal Empire war that followed it. There are unconfirmed reports of her active during the New Sith Wars, nearly a thousand years later.  Much of Knight Ironstrides personal security forces was provided by droids, a nearly unheard of habit amongst the Jedi, and DUM-800m's true role was that of her principal bodyguard.

At some point, DUM-800m and his cohort was sealed into a YV-929 series Armed Transport to await a future need...one that has only arisen now, millenia later.

DUM-800m carries a significant grudge against a former owner, who attempted to have it destroyed when the droid developed a few quirks in its programming, slowly developing into a true, independent sapience; as well as others who attempt to suppress independent droid life. It endeavors to carry out what it sees as Knight Ironstride's goals and ethos to the best of its ability. Speak softly. Carry a big stick. Do not let evil pass unchallenged. If you would die for a cause, ensure it is a cause worth killing for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenlOl
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Wed 31 Aug 2016, 11:31

200xp total? Or 200 additional?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Wed 31 Aug 2016, 11:36

Additional
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Thu 01 Sep 2016, 18:52

"Boom, I will win this fight with or without your owner's kin. In the event she attacks me, I need to know where your loyalty lies."

-Commander Carma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenlOl
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Thu 01 Sep 2016, 19:12

Can someone post the stats for the Wookie species please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Thu 01 Sep 2016, 21:17

3 brawn, 1 will, 14+w, 8+s, 90xp

"Commander, my loyalty is to the Captain, and the captain has directed me to aid and support this mission. If this woman, kin to the captain though she be, interferes with this mission, she will be dealt with. As would you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Thu 01 Sep 2016, 21:28

"Fair enough. Do give me a fair warning if I am interfering before you begin dealing with the issue. I will adjust accordingly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Thu 01 Sep 2016, 22:23

"Acknowledged."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenlOl
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Thu 01 Sep 2016, 23:16

whats the time frame for this campaign?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Fri 02 Sep 2016, 20:40

Centuries at least after Shadow Troopers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK-49
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 17:51

"Boom, excellent work on the EVA. Hopefully many more will take our banner. Our fledgling army needs to grow, and I will continue needing your assistance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenDruid
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 22:50

"So long as our objectives remain aligned, Commander Car'ma, you will continue to have my assistance, so long as the Jedi do not require my aid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General   

Back to top Go down

Emerald Twilight - OOC, Character Bio, General
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1